EY Announces Georgia's Marc Gorlin of Roadie as an Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021 National Award Winner
Thursday, November 18th, 2021
Gorlin joins the following leaders from across the nation as Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021 National Award winners:
· Jesse Singh, CEO, The AZEK Company, Chicago, Illinois
· John Keppler, CEO, Chairman and Co-Founder, Enviva Partners, LP, Bethesda, Maryland
· Dastagir Nobel, Founder & CEO, and Nipa Nobel, Co-Founder and CMO, MTX Group, Frisco, Texas
· Abhi Ramesh, Founder & CEO, Misfits Market, Delanco, New Jersey
· Jared Isaacman, CEO, Shift4 Payments, Allentown, Pennsylvania
· Cherie Kloss, Founder & CEO, SnapNurse, Atlanta, Georgia
· Dr. Jason Wersland, Co-Founder, and Ben Nazarian, Co-Founder & CEO, Therabody, Los Angeles, California
· Mat Ishbia, Chairman & CEO, United Wholesale Mortgage, Pontiac, Michigan
· Sheila Mikhail, Founder and CEO, Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc. (AskBio), Research Triangle Park, North Carolina (national overall winner)
“In an unprecedented era for business, all of our national winners showed an exceptional level of resilience, agility and innovation,” said Andrew (AJ) Jordan, EY Americas Entrepreneur Of The Year Director. Dd “These national winners demonstrate the true spirit of entrepreneurial leadership, pivoting as necessary to keep their commitment to society at the forefront, while also continuing to build companies rooted in uplifting their employees and community stakeholders.”
To commemorate the program’s 35th anniversary, EY US commissioned its Impact Study, which provides an analysis and survey of past program winners and in-depth interviews.
Findings highlight the impact that the Entrepreneur Of The Year community has had on the broader business community, including:
· On average, the companies of program winners grow at a rate of approximately 50% faster and create jobs nearly four times faster than the US economy.
· On average, Entrepreneur Of The Year organizations go public approximately 100 times more than new US private organizations and have outperformed the US stock market in 26 of 29 years.
· More than 70% of all winning companies self-reported outperforming their peers in 2020 and attribute their outperformance to decision-making speed and organizational flexibility.
· Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners are driven to succeed and aspire to a higher purpose of leaving the world a better place than they found it.